פורסם לפני 2 ימים ע"י חסוי
• This is a get things done, charismatic, energetic manager that has a proven track record in leading the end to end development of a software product in an agile environment. The R&D Director is responsible for execution of the software architecture, design, development, packaging, and testing for the company product, within Allscripts Population Health portfolio. The R&D Director is part of the development organization and reports to VP Solutions Development who is based in the U.S.
• The R&D Director will be managing a team of 80 employees. Reporting to the Director R&D are Group Leaders and a Senior Architect, who manage teams of team leaders, developers and QA engineers. The role requires significant R&D management experience at a senior level as well as a very strong technology leadership foundation and ability to “go deep” in oversight of architecture and technical design.
• The R&D Director works closely with the Director of Product Management to chart product strategy and direction, as well as interacts with customers to understand and manage the requirements. S/He will also be a member of the senior leadership team in Israel.
• Several years of successful experience leading medium to large development organizations in demanding environments
• Experience in leading enterprise software development with enterprise-class delivery requirements in the big data field
• Strong technical background and experience in software engineering (design, architecture, and development)
Lead Technologies: .Net and C#., Strong knowledge of SQL in SQLgeneral, and MS Server in particular;מחשבים ותוכנה
סמנכ"ל פיתוח תוכנה
• Experience working as a part of global corporate organization with large global clients, specifically in the U.S
• Excellent English both written and verbal
• Experience in transforming and evolving high performing teams using industry best practices for software lifecycle management
• Proven ability to recruit, coach/mentor, develop, and retain top-talent
• Passion and dedication to make the near-impossible happen
• Experience in business-focused product strategy
• Experience with Microsoft technology stack
• Experience with data-intensive applications
• Experience in healthcare IT
• Relevant for candidates in the center or the Negev, with travel to the other site once or twice a week
• Willingness to travel abroad
משרה מספר 2838