The contents as set forth in this section shall be called below: "prohibited contents".
7.If the CVs and/or any other material sent to the advertiser by users of the site should contain prohibited contents, then the advertiser shall be entitled to contact the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
and give notice of this content, and request that the prohibited content be removed from the site. After the receipt of a notice and request as aforesaid, JobMaster shall do its best to check whether the aforesaid content was uploaded contrary to the conditions of the regulations of the site, and if this is found to be correct, to receive a response from the entity that uploaded the content to the site. If found to be correct, at its sole and absolute discretion, the company shall be entitled to decide that the content is in fact contrary to the regulations and/or the law, and consequently the company shall be entitled to take steps to ensure its removal from the site.
8.JobMaster's decision whether to remove the content from the site shall be subject to JobMaster's sole discretion, and the advertiser does not and shall not have any complaint and/or demand and/or claim and/or right vis-a-vis JobMaster in general, and in connection with the aforesaid decision in particular, except regarding its right to contact JobMaster with a notice and a request as aforesaid.
9. Without limitation to the aforesaid, JobMaster shall not be responsible for any damage that may be caused to the advertiser as a result of contents uploaded to the site by job seekers and/or by any other entities whatsoever, regarding which no notice and request as aforesaid was sent and/or regarding which notice and request as aforesaid was sent and JobMaster decided, at its sole and absolute discretion as aforesaid, to remove it from the site and/or leave it on the site.
10. It is absolutely forbidden to upload in the contents of job ads, advertising and/or commercial content and/or an offer to give any service whatsoever (including offers of courses, Internet marketing, pyramids, etc.) by the advertiser or anyone acting on its behalf, for payment or for free (hereinafter: "commercial offer"). If the advertiser declares that it is aware that, in accordance with "the advertising procedures
" in the site, it is permitted to offer in the contents of the job ads, job offers only for job seekers on the site. Job ads that include a commercial offer that is not a job ad shall be immediately removed from the site without the need to give notice to the advertiser, and the service given to the advertiser shall be immediately frozen.
11. The advertiser declares that it has read "the advertising procedures"
on the site and that it is aware that the use of the site services is in accordance with these advertising procedures only.The terms of the agreement :
1. The advertiser declares that it is aware that the prices as set forth in the order that it signed are the prices fixed for all matters, and that there shall be no validity to any verbal agreement made between the advertiser and/or any person representing the advertiser's company and JobMaster and/or any of its representatives.
2. The advertiser declares that it is aware that when stated and written in the advertising order that it signed: "advertising of various job ads", this means the advertising of regular job ads (text only) in the regular jobs board on the site, and the order and the service do not include advertising in the "work abroad" board and/or advertising in any other field and/or advertising of any other product, including banners, images, bold text, the positions of the week, and/or any other exhibit not included in the regular jobs board of the site, unless stated otherwise in the order, and agreed, and additional payment was made for it.
3. The advertiser undertakes to advertise only job ads in which job offers are made for payment and not any other contents, including marketing and/or advertising contents and/or content that makes offers for Internet marketing, pyramids, etc.
4. The advertiser declares that it is aware that it shall be charged the full consideration, as set forth in the order that it signed, even if it should not exploit in full the service in accordance with the order and/or all the items that it purchased in accordance with the order.
5. If the advertiser should not make any payment whatsoever of its payments, as set forth in the order, and/or if its website was closed and/or if the advertiser halted its activities and/or if an order or warning was given against it regarding bankruptcy or temporary or permanent dissolution, or if a temporary or permanent official receiver was appointed for it, or a lien was imposed on it, this shall constitute a fundamental infringement of the order and JobMaster shall be entitled (but not obligated) to halt the service in whole or in part, at its sole and absolute discretion, without any prior notice, without limitation to any other right available to the company by law and/or by agreement.
6. If the service should be halted by JobMaster, in respect of non-compliance with the terms of payment and/or in respect of any of the conditions as set forth in sections 13 and 14 above, the advertiser shall pay the full consideration for the entire period of the service as set forth in the order.
7.To remove any doubts it is hereby clarified that from the time of halting the service, either because the time came of termination of the period of the service, or because of removal of the contents following infringement of the terms of these regulations, the advertiser shall have no right to items that it purchased as set forth in the order form, and JobMaster shall be free to sell the said items to a third party.
8. As long as the service is given by JobMaster, the advertiser shall not be entitled to give notice of its desire to halt the service and/or reduce the service as set forth in the order signed by the advertiser.
9. Without limitation to the aforesaid, if the advertiser submitted to JobMaster a request in writing for halting the service (hereinafter: "a request for halting") and JobMaster saw fit, at its sole and absolute discretion, to halt the service, the advertiser shall pay the full sum that it was obligated to pay until the date of halting the service, in accordance with the advertising price list in effect at that time in JobMaster (hereinafter: "the price list"). In the event of non-approval of the request for halting, the advertiser shall be obligated to pay the full consideration for the service in accordance with the conditions of the order.
10. The advertiser declares that it is aware that even if some time should elapse from the commencement of the period of the service and the date on which the advertiser will actually start using the service, for any reason whatsoever depending on the advertiser, it shall be obligated to pay the entire consideration for the service in respect of the entire period of the service as set forth in the order form.
11. If the advertiser shall not comply with the terms of payment as agreed with it in the order form, it shall be obligated to compensate JobMaster in respect of the costs of collection until actual payment in full.
12. The advertiser undertakes not to transfer to any other third party that has not signed the order any right resulting from the order or derived from it, (including the publication of ads, promotion of ads in click Master, mass mailing, etc.), for payment or for free, without receiving the explicit agreement of JobMaster in writing. In the event of infringement of this section, JobMaster reserves the right to halt the subscription of the advertiser immediately, without prior notice and without giving any compensation whatsoever to the advertiser.
13. The advertiser declares that it is aware that in the event of removal of the advertisement purchased by it, because of infringement of the conditions of these regulations, there shall not be returned to it the payment in respect of advertising days paid for but not exploited because of removal of the advertiser's advertisement as a result of infringement of the conditions of these regulations.
14. JobMaster reserves the right to change and/or halt the service that it supplies on the site, including cellular services or part of them, with or without giving notice to the advertiser. Furthermore, JobMaster reserves the right to make any change to the content, the information, and the services given in the site and/or in the cellular services at its sole and absolute discretion, and without the need to give prior notice, and including the right to change the definition of the categories and fields of the positions, working areas, extent of the position, types of position, and any other content related to the site and/or to the job ads advertised therein from time to time.
15. The execution of any action whatsoever by JobMaster, in accordance with the provisions of the order, shall not limit any rights or relief granted to it by law, in addition to that set forth in the order. It is clarified that an order signed by the advertiser and/or by anyone acting on its behalf constitutes a binding contract in all respects.The software offered in the site :
1. JobMaster operates on the site software for the management and recruitment of manpower, called CVMaster, and also a system for the promotion of ads paid per click, called click Master ("ads promotion system"), (hereinafter together: "the programs").
2. The advertiser shall be entitled to make use of any of the programs as part of the services given by JobMaster to its customers, in consideration for additional payment, as agreed in writing by JobMaster and the advertiser.
3. It is hereby declared and agreed that the program code is protected by copyright, and consequently it is forbidden to copy and/or hand over any part of the code and/or the passwords for access to the programs to any entity, for a consideration or for free, without permission in writing from JobMaster.
4. The advertiser declares that it is aware that the programs are off-the-shelf software, whose performance is well known and acceptable to the advertiser; and their suitability and/or non-suitability for the aims or specific uses, including the results resulting from use of the programs, is at the full responsibility of the advertiser and under its supervision only; and that JobMaster does not accept responsibility and shall not be responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused to the advertiser and/or the recipients of its services, of any kind whatsoever as a result of use of these programs.
5. The advertiser declares that it is aware that the making of changes to the programs as a result of modification of the programs during their operation on the JobMaster site and/or with the advertiser and/or their purchase and/or their use, shall not award the advertiser copyright regarding the program code or parts thereof.
6. JobMaster reserves the right to change the monthly service charges for use of the programs, after giving 30 days prior notice. The payment changes shall be updated in the JobMaster website.
7.The advertiser agrees to pay JobMaster all the charges in its account, in NIS, with the addition of the due amount of VAT, and in accordance with calculations made by the automatic system in the ads promotion system. The charge shall be made only after a surfer in the JobMaster website clicks the ad of the advertiser.
8. If the advertiser should wish to halt the use of the ads promotion system, it can cancel the service in the promotion system at any time. If there should be a balance in the advertiser's account it shall be entitled to full return of this balance after deduction of bonuses and benefits granted in the account during the period of advertising.
10. The advertiser declares that it is aware that all the information displayed on the site is the sole priority of JobMaster from the moment of its first display on the site, and the company has full rights to the information, including intellectual property rights regarding the method of their display and arrangement, and that it has an interest and right to protect them.
11. The advertiser undertakes to indemnify JobMaster, its workers, managers, shareholders, or anyone acting on their behalf in respect of any damage and/or loss and/or loss of profit and/or payment and/or cost caused to it in respect of infringement of the conditions of these regulations.
13. In order to maintain the quality of the product, i.e. real positions (and not fictitious ones) that are advertised directly by the employers, and real job seekers (and not fictitious ones) with a CV form, and in order to meet the needs both of the employers and job seekers, JobMaster attaches importance to observance of proper and uniform advertising procedures on the site (hereinafter: "the advertising procedures"). The advertising procedures are determined and changed from time to time by JobMaster as required. Notice regarding changes to the advertising procedures shall be given by means of a notice on the site and/or by sending email messages to the advertiser. The advertiser undertakes to observe the advertising procedures as fixed by JobMaster.
14. The provisions of these regulations supplement all the provisions of other regulations found on the site, and in the event of conflict, they shall prevail.
15. Only the laws of the State of Israel shall apply to this agreement. The sole place of jurisdiction for any matter regarding this agreement and the use of the site is the competent courts in Tel Aviv Yaffo or the court in Petah Tikva.
16. The company shall be entitled to halt use of the site if the user should fail to comply with any of the conditions of these regulations.
17. I have read the regulations of the site and I agree to the conditions as set forth in them and undertake to observe them.