For Website Terms and Conditions − employers : click here
JobMaster Ltd, that operates the www.jobmaster.co.il website, shall be called below: "JobMaster" and/or "the company", and the website shall be called below: "the site".
A person who has registered for the site by means of the joining page for job seekers shall be called below: "a job seeker" or "the user".
The information displayed on the site, including the information in the job ads displayed on the site, and also the information entered by the user of the site shall be called below: "the information".
The profile created by a user who was registered in the site by means of the job seekers system in the site shall be called below: "the user card".
Uploading contents to the site, including to the user card by means of data entry and/or uploading files, shall be called below: "advertising".
Contents of any nature or type whatsoever that may be uploaded and/or included in the site in any way whatsoever, including by means of text and/or numbering and/or images and/or any other visual and/or audio means (such as notices, images, files of various kinds, links, text, and any other information) shall be called below: "contents".
Use of the site :
1. The site, the interface for management of CVs on the site, and the user card for job seekers, are intended for the use of job seekers and for this aim only, and are not intended for use by a person and/or companies and/or commercial entities and/or noncommercial entities that are not job seekers.
2. The use of the site in general, and of the job seekers system and the user card in particular, are solely intended for the aim of the sending of the CVs of job seekers in response to specific ads. Use of the site is not intended for the uploading of advertising contents and/or the sending of any messages whatsoever to the advertisers of ads on the site in the guise of personal information of a job seeker.
5. A job seeker undertakes not to use the site for purposes other than job seeking, and he undertakes not to advertise on the site the following contents:
- Any content that harms and/or infringes priority rights of others − including intellectual property (copyright, trademarks, etc.), including uploading contents that do not belong to the advertiser.
- Contents of a pornographic or extreme sexual nature, that are threatening, racial, libelous, encourage the execution of offences, whether criminal or civil, harm privacy, are harmful, harm public feelings, and contents that constitute any infringement of the law whatsoever.
- Contents that contain erroneous and/or deceitful information or information that belongs to any other person or entity.
- Any contents that constitute libel against a person or harms his privacy.
- Any content and information regarding minors and that identifies them, their personal information or their place of residence and the means of contacting them.
- Any computer software, computer code or application that include a computer virus or spyware, vandals, including malware known as a Trojan Horse, worms, malicious applications, etc.
- Passwords, usernames, and other details, that permit use of computer software, digital files, Internet websites or services, that require registration or payment, without the aforesaid payment or registration.
- Any information and/or content whose publication was prohibited in accordance with the provisions of the law, including a court order against publication, and including details liable to identify persons harmed by sexual attacks, offenders or victims of offences who are minors, etc.
- Any information having an annoying, insulting, hostile, threatening, rude, or racial nature or content.
- Any information liable to mislead the consumer.
- Information, the access to which is blocked by means of a password, etc., and that is not freely permitted to all users of the Internet.
- Contents having a commercial nature and/or containing any advertising information whatsoever.
- Contents that are not relevant to the job offers advertised and/or that include erroneous and/or deceitful and/or misleading information and/or information belonging to any other person or entity that is not a job seeker, including CVs, images, and personal information.
- Contents that are not relevant to the page on which they appear.
- Contents that contain information that is erroneous and/or deceitful and/or misleading information and/or information belonging to any other person or entity that is not the user, including CVs, images, and personal information.
The contents as set forth in this section shall be called below: "prohibited contents".
6. The company shall be entitled to refuse to advertise contents on the site that, in its opinion, infringe the regulations of the site and/or are liable to harm the site or any third party whatsoever, and it shall be entitled to delete such contents at any time and, as necessary, and even to delete contents uploaded by the user, or the user card, in whole or in part, temporarily or permanently.
7. If the company should receive complaints regarding the use of the user card contrary to the conditions of the regulations, the company reserves the right to immediately delete the user card without prior warning and without giving reasons to the job seeker.
8. Deletion of contents is given to the sole discretion of JobMaster, and the user of the site confirms that it does not and shall not have any argument and/or demand and/or claim against JobMaster in connection with the deletion of contents as aforesaid.
9.Halting of the activities of the user shall not limit the commitments of the user as set forth in these regulations, even if the user is permitted to again use the services of the site.
10.Without limitation to the aforesaid, the job seeker undertakes to use the system for sending CVs, that constitutes part of the site, solely for the purpose of sending CVs, and for no other purpose, including, but not only, for the purpose of sending marketing and/or advertising contents and/or other contents of any nature or type whatsoever. If the job seeker used the site for sending marketing contents as set forth in this section, he shall compensate the company, immediately on its first demand, in respect of the direct and indirect damages resulting from the aforesaid infringement, without the company being obligated to prove its damages and losses as aforesaid, as pre-agreed and pre-determined damages, in the sum of NIS 2500 for every infringement as aforesaid, in addition to and without limitation to any other relief due to the company, including the company's right to claim in addition relief of indemnification and/or compensation or any other cumulative relief at the company's sole discretion, following the infringement of the commitments as aforesaid.
11. Without limitation to the aforesaid, the company shall be entitled to instigate any legal proceedings, including a demand for temporary relief, against a job seeker who infringed any of the sections of these regulations.
12. The user undertakes to indemnify JobMaster, its workers, managers, shareholders, or anyone acting on their behalf, in respect of any damage and/or loss and/or loss of profit and/or payment and/or cost caused to it in respect of infringement of the conditions of these regulations.
13. The company shall not bear any responsibility regarding information located on the site and in any end device in which it appears, its contents, reliability, accuracy, and influence on the computers of the surfers in the site, and regarding any damage, inconvenience, loss, aggravation, and similar results, direct or indirect, caused to the user, to his property, or to any third party as a result of use of this information.
14. The contents furnished for advertising on the site shall be exposed to all users of the Internet, including search engines that scan the site automatically on a daily/ weekly/ monthly basis, and the company cannot know which responses are liable to be received following the furnishing of the contents. The company shall not bear responsibility vis-a-vis the user for these responses.
15. All the copyright and intellectual property rights in the design of the site, its contents (including the information and content appearing in it), the method of its display, and in all software, application, computer code, graphic file, text, and any other material included in it − belong to the company only and it has an interest and right to protect them. It is prohibited to copy, distribute, change, display in public and/or hand over to any third party any part of the aforesaid without receipt of consent from the company, in advance and in writing. Trade marks in the site are the property of the company only, or, if published by advertisers, the property of these advertisers only. It is prohibited to make any use of them without their consent, in advance and in writing.
16. The site, the information and contents appearing therein may be used as is, in accordance with the decision of the company, and the job seeker shall have no complaint, claim, or demand vis-a-vis the company in respect of characteristics of use, the limitations or the responses caused by advertising in the site and in the end devices. Use of the contents as displayed on the site and in the end devices and of the site services, shall be at the sole and full responsibility of the job seeker.
17. The company shall be entitled to close the site and from time to time change its structure, appearance, and the availability of the services and contents given in it, without the need to give notice of this in advance. The job seekers shall have no complaint, claim, or demand vis-a-vis the company in this connection.
18.The company does not undertake that the service given in the site will not be distributed and/or will be given in an orderly way without halts and/or interruptions and/or will be protected against illegal access to the company's computers, damage, malfunctions, failure to hardware, software, or to the telecommunications lines of the company or its suppliers or will be damaged for any other reason, and the company shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect damage, aggravation, etc. that may be caused to the job seeker or to his property following this.
19. The company does not undertake that all the links found on the site will be serviceable and will lead to an active Internet site, following the presence of a link to a specific site on the site. The company does not undertake that the contents of the site linked is reliable, full, or updated, and the company shall not bear any responsibility in connection with this. Without limitation to the aforesaid, the company is not responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, that may be caused to the user and/or his property as a result of use of and/or reliance on the information and contents appearing in sites to which he may arrive by means of or via use or a link existing on the company site and/or in respect of use or reliance on information and contents advertised on the site by third parties.
20. The job seeker undertakes not to make any commercial use of the information, in whole or in part, including publication of the information in whole or in part, in any way whatsoever, and he also undertakes not to furnish the information, in whole or in part, to any third party whatsoever.
21. The job seeker declares that he is aware that use of the site is intended for personal needs and job seeking only.
22. The job seeker undertakes not to assign any use of the information, in whole or in part, to the needs of others and/or at the request of others.
23.The provisions of these regulations supplement all the provisions of other regulations found on the site, and in the event of conflict, they shall prevail.
25. Only the laws of the State of Israel shall apply to this agreement. The sole place of jurisdiction for any matter regarding this agreement and the use of the site is the competent courts in Tel Aviv Yaffo or the court in Petah Tikva.
26. The company shall be entitled to halt use of the site if the user should fail to comply with any of the conditions of these regulations.
27. I have read the regulations of the site and I agree to the conditions as set forth in them and undertake to observe them.