eTeacher Group, the leading international eLearning company is looking for an SEO & Inbound marketing project manager.
eTeacher Group creates and operates leading virtual schools throughout the world in over 200 countries for over 15 years. eTeacher specializes in large scale operation of online teacher-led classes. We work with leading professionals every step of the way, from recruiting teachers and developing content, to marketing, sales, and operations.
Our Inbound marketing department is looking for a talented, Can-and-will-do attitude person to work under the Inbound Marketing Executive. This is a position where you will gain a lot of experience on lead generation, project management, CRO and Mar-Tech implementations. You will work closely with your manager to improve customer acquisition growth though SEO, CRO and content marketing. Our ideal candidate is eager to learn and has no fear of rolling up the sleeves.
The position includes:
• Planning and executing the SEO roadmap for company’s websites and blogs on diverse verticals on international arena.
• Generating hypotheses, running Split, A/B/n tests and using other conversion tools to increase lead generation on company’s online assets.
• Analyzing user behavior and funnels to optimize lead generation and nurturing.
• Overseeing new website development initiatives and their maintenance working directly with a dedicated marketing developer.
• Implementing, maintaining and testing of new inbound marketing channels and technologies such as Chat bots, exit popups and push notifications.
• Coordinating marketing related projects between various departments.
• Understanding of B2C lead gen, lead nurturing, and web analyticsשיווק
עוזר שיווק | אינטרנט
• Autodidact, highly analytical and data driven minded
• 1-2 years of previous International SEO experience.
• Fluent with Office, deep understanding of Analytics (all aspects), Search Console and familiarity with SEO tools such as ScreamingFrog, Link-Assistant Suit, aHerfs etc.
• Proven experience in Wordpress and HTML/CSS
Who You Are:
• You hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communication, Marketing or related field
• Comfortable with ambiguity, risk, trying new things, experimentation and a fast-paced environment.
• Comfortable with project planning and executing against tight deadlines successfully.
• You are a problem solver and able to identify the root causes of changes in key metrics.
• Can-and-will-do attitude, self-learner and independent.
• Passionate about all things marketing.
משרה מספר 5193884