פורסם לפני 2 שעות ע"י Gigya
About The Position:
Gigya is looking for a PHP / CMS Developer. Ideal candidates have a strong CMS background and enjoy working with cutting edge technologies. The position is located at Gigya’s R&D center, Azrieli Towers, Tel Aviv.
In this role, you will be responsible for the functionality, development, support, and optimization of Gigya modules inside the CMS platform.
You will work closely with team members in Data, Web Development, IT, and Product with the goal of maintaining a highly-performant, highly-optimized tech environment that drives sales performance for ecommerce websites. This is a full-time role based in our offices in Azrieli Center, Tel Aviv.
• A great team player who is able to interact effectively with people in all levels of the organization.
• Lead and own feature and platform development processes while ensuring adherence to best practices.
• Produce a reliable, stable, up-to-date, high performance E-Commerce environment.
• Effectively translate requirements and customer experience needs into concrete and meaningful information for the business and functional assets in the e-commerce space.
• Work with product managers and leadership in defining, scoping and scheduling feature development.
• Add value to technology and business process related projects as a key stakeholder and contributor.
• Ability to easily demonstrate key technology and testing processes to technical and non-technical users.
• Able to develop, maintain, and measure process improvements pertaining to both the technology and the business environment (i.e., simplified checkout, page speed).
Ideal candidates will have:אינטרנט
מתכנת WEB | מחשבים ותוכנה
• 3+ years CMS development and implementation experience.
• Implement and customize CMS extensions and develop custom CMS extensions.
• Proficiency in developing, debugging and optimizing complex PHP web applications.
• Experience using PHP to create and consume web services (SOAP, REST) and/or other experience implementing data integrations within the platform a plus.
• Strong understanding of Zend’s underlying architecture, including the implications and challenges presented by the framework CMS is built upon.
• Strong knowledge of CMS ORM architecture including simple models.
• Prior experience in developing custom CMS modules. Blocks, Observers, Controllers, Models, Helpers, and SQL updates are all 2nd nature.
משרה מספר 5110915