Finance Magnates Group is one of the world’s leading financial publications. Our mission is to provide an all-encompassing information hub for millions of retail and institutional traders across asset-classes, as well as industry participants. Offering news, educational financial content, events, and premium data, our strategy comprises of both the creation and acquisition of online assets that are consistent with our core operations and key values.
We are looking for an experienced digital content expert to lead our growth and monetization strategy. As the VP Content Monetization, you will thoroughly analyze the performance and potential of the group’s various sites; then, you will shape our content strategy, including the optimization of our current assets and the creation of new projects. To execute it, you will manage editorial teams of both in-house and freelance contributors, editors, and analysts, and will work closely with key internal stakeholders in Finance Magnates Group.
Ultimately, your role will be to create a clear, measurable, and effective content monetization strategy to support the growth of the business.
This is an opportunity to join a growing global firm with ambitious plans; to collaborate with overachieving peers in a highly innovative work environment, and to make a significant impact in the financial media space.
• Identify, create, and prioritize new revenue opportunities to grow the business.
• Oversee the enhancement of a performance-based business models for the group’s various publications (B2B and B2C).
• Oversee, mentor, and monitor managers of global editorial teams.
• Initiate large-scale content projects in the area of financial education. Hire, manage, and monitor in-house and freelance writers.
• Create new partnership opportunities. Devise branded content projects which will resonate with Finance Magnates Group’s diverse audience and allow additional revenue streams.
• Collaborate with sales, product, and development departments, to verify the execution of the group’s content strategy.
• Introduce and implement processes of quality assurance and real time tracking in our various brands and portals.
• Research and assess business models for digital content publications.
• 3-5 Years of experience in managing the monetization of content portals, preferably in the fields of trading and financial markets. דפוס
ניהול עריכה ותוכן | שיווק
מנהל תחום דיגיטל
• Deep understanding of data analytics, proven track record of setting up and optimizing digital marketing funnels
• Experience in developing content growth strategy that aligns with strategic direction of the business and business goals.
• Ability to manage multiple brands and related content teams.
• In depth knowledge of digital and online content environments.
• Fluency with data, analytics and audience development strategies.
• Strong understanding of financial markets, preferably FX and cryptocurrency.
• Ability to work independently and under pressure, meeting and enforcing deadlines.
• Problem solver, highly-motivated individual, attention to detail.
משרה מספר 6494035