• Serve as the Service Delivery Leader for Israel sites; drive Facilities Management strategies and service delivery solution that is aligned with the needs of K-C customers
• Principle accountability for driving service delivery through business relationship management, process management, metrics, operational excellence, contract compliance, delivered through an integrated facility management (IFM) contract solution.
• Drive development and implementation of an employee experience/user program to shape the next generation workplace by improving and simplifying workplace experiences for our employees
• Drive standards and operating excellence with the outsourced partner, key customers, and stakeholders; measure and evaluate supplier performance using service level agreements, Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and supplier scorecards;
• Identify areas critical to cost, quality, and compliance in the supplier relationship; translate into measurable KPI’s and drive supplier activity based on defined action plans;
• Develop and manage budgets, set productivity goals and actively managing cost productivity;
• Drive governance framework and escalation strategy with clearly defined escalation processes; monitor effectiveness and adjust as required;
• Contractual management of resources aligned to deliver supplier performance, business process management, project execution, process improvement;
• Implement and maintain effective customer relationship management with business executives and key stakeholders; understand interfaces between suppliers and ensure they are working effectively;
• Provide operational support & interface to delivery projects providing operational input to capital projects to ensure successful delivery and operation in a timely manner;
• Implement and manage operational risk management standards through the IFM(s) provider
• Provide oversight of IFM-led customer satisfaction engagement programs and management of key communications from IFM(s);
• Review budget of all IFM(s) requests for Purchase Orders for all unplanned expenditure and cost benefit analysis;
• Manage audit program and direction of performance improvement initiatives;
• Deliver on safe operation and compliance with Kimberly Clark, Corporate Security and EHS facility policy as well as other regulatory requirements; Assure response to emergencies; support business continuity and disaster recovery. Liaise with Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) and Security Crisis Management (SCM) functional leads ensuring IFM delivery of scope;
• Support our workplace transformation initiatives where focus will be more and more on employee satisfaction. Lead implementations in district.
• Responsible for the communication and implementation of all policies and procedures established by the company related to Facilities Management (use and amenities/occupancy/security/life safety/operations).
• Educated to degree level in Business / Facility / Real Estate Management and/or recognized industry certification.בנייה/נדל"ן
ניהול נכסים | אחזקה ניקיון והובלה
• Min of 10+ years relevant work experience in Facilities, Workplace or Real Estate operations
• 5+ years’ of experience or more in managing FM services within a FMCG Manufacturing operations environment is strongly preferred.
• Experience in supplier relationship & contract performance management.
• Proven ability to operate in a matrix organization is key to the success of this role.
• Good problem solving and analysis skills, experience in developing strategic solutions for FM organizations.
• Excellent communication skills demonstrated through effective client & customer relationship management
• Excellent analytical & business process skills and strong written and oral communication skills
• Excellent English language and communication skills
• Proficiency in another European language is a plus
• Experience in managing supplier governance
משרה מספר 6520628