A highly experienced bookkeeper or accounting clerk, usually with level 3 certification or higher, with ample knowledge and wide-ranging experience to handle day-to-day bookkeeping and accounting functions, including for worldwide subsidiaries.
Develops, implements and maintains bookkeeping systems, procedures and policies. Sometimes heading one or more sections of bookkeeping, such as general bookkeeping, accounts payable, fixed assets, banking, etc.
Works independently on issues of diverse scope under a general definition of the requirements. Uses professional concepts, demonstrates initiative and exercises professional judgment to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways. Capable of big-picture vision and professional guidance of junior employees.
• Monthly, quarterly and yearly closing processes.
• Managing vendors and AP (Pos, prepaid, bills, payments).
• Managing full cycle of fixed assets.
• Reporting to statutory authorities - VAT.
• Petty cash management and credit cards reconciliations.
• Processing local and overseas travel reports according to company policy.
• Assist in the preparation of audit and can manage with auditors independently.
• Performing other duties and special projects as assigned.
• Support finance ad-hoc projects.
• At least 5 years of bookkeeping experience – a mustחשבונאות וכספים
• Proficient with Excel
• Excellent Hebrew and English required – a must
• Organized & thorough – able to have wide picture while getting into details
• Type 3 bookkeeper diploma – an advantage
• Knowledge and experience working with ERP software – NetSuite - a serious advantage
• Service oriented- good interpersonal skills
• Independent and pro-active approach is must
• Highly motivated