PandaTS - leading international broker technology vendor that offers advanced solutions and advisory services in the financial industry, is seeking an experienced support representative to join our Technical Support Specialists team.
• The Technical Support Specialist – Tier 2 will provide professional level technical support to B2B customers on a System, Server and Infrastructure Environment levels remotely via email, phone and remote desktop access 24/6.
• Performing in-depth troubleshooting and diagnosis in order to resolve complex technical issues and incidents.
• Identifying customer’s needs and providing immediate assistance and step by step guidance in a professional and user-friendly manner, as well as presenting possible and creative solutions for every customer query.
• Prioritizing and managing several technical issues and tasks at a time, track and report solution deliverables using appropriate tools.
• Monitoring and reporting on faulty system performances at any given time.
• Analyzing common technical issues and queries to promote continuous improvement.
• Contributing and maintaining a library of associated materials for all systems, processes, and procedures supported by the company.
Skills & Qualifications:סטודנטים ונוער
כללי | שירות לקוחות
נציג שירות לקוחות
• Highly proficient in verbal and written English
• Proven experience of over 2 years in customer support
• A high degree of technical expertise (education or work experience)
• Availability to work on shifts
• Experience in B2B customer support – advantage
• Experience in Tier 2/3 technical support or junior QA – advantage
The ideal candidate must possess strong analytical thinking, organizing, technical judgement and problem-solving skills.
Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills are paramount, as well as a commitment to exceptional customer service and teamwork. Personal and professional attributes must include high ethical and professional standards, honesty, integrity, self-motivation, adaptability and dependability.
משרה מספר 6824201