Deloitte is looking for a Privileged Access Management expert to advise, deploy and integrate processes and tools; accompany customers through integrating Privileged Access Management solutions with organizational systems and instill Access Management processes and culture.
Job Duties for the role:
-Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, control risk management, IT controls and related compliance and regulation standards
-Responsible for planning, scoping, designing, deploying and integrating Privileged Account Management Solutions
-Responsible for rolling out PAM solution with expertise in integrating disparate systems
-Engineers business processes and solutions to ensure that PAM services perform according to defined processes, meet defined policies and comply with applicable information security requirements
-Generate innovative ideas and challenge the status quo
-Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations
-Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement PAM services such as Strategy and Roadmap, Implementation and Managed Services
• 3+ years of Privileged Access Management Experience with CyberArk or similar product.מחשבים ותוכנה
אבטחת מידע | מחשבים ותוכנה
• 3+ years of security and systems standards, Access Management, Authorization/ Permissions Management, Network Protocols, System management applications, and System & Network Security.
• 3+ years of experience working with account management on various platforms such a Windows, UNIX, Active Directory, LDAP, network devices, databases and storage systems.
• Experience troubleshooting applications and scripts by accessing and analyzing logs on UNIX and Windows servers.
• 5+ years of experience with installation, integration and deployment of enterprise applications in client environment.
משרה מספר 6365234