Finance Magnates is a financial media group, including news operations, intelligence, and industry conferences around the world. We are looking for a content associate to join our growing team to meet editorial, marketing, and commercial needs of our growing events around the globe.
• Perform market and industry research to craft content in alignment with overarching events content strategy and audience demographic that maximizes attendee learning experience.
• Establish and manage process and timelines for content development and curation. Manage deadlines and interdependencies to ensure established milestones are met.
• Oversee content logistics and speaker management. Maintain resource center and content management tool for planning and post-show leverage.
• Partner closely with the editorial, marketing, product and Development teams, to oversee all content aspects of Finance Magnates events.
• Manage content editorial reviews with internal and external resources to ensure milestones are met and all data and messaging is accurate and aligned.
• Help curate and craft content to suggest agenda journeys based on audience and learning levels. Produce content and contribute to pre-event attendee marketing and communications to generate program interest, content excitement, and session registration.
• Establish and maintain a speakers bureau with a catalog of speakers, bios, and abstracts to be used for 3rd party events.
Qualificationsאומנות בידור ומדיה
עיתונאי / עורך | פרסום, עיצוב ויח"צ
• Excellent writing and verbal skills and ability to produce clear copy under tight deadlines.
• 2 years of experience in content management/program management for large conference programs.
• Content management experience, preferably as it relates to large-scale events.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
• Results-driven approach and ambition to learn and excel
• Flexible in a fast-paced setting with competing and ever-changing tasks.
• Keen eye to detail.
The position may require traveling couple of times a year, for periods of 2-3 days
משרה מספר 6190849