This role requires broad scope analysis and understanding of assembly and Integration production floor, including its players, Planning, Product and Engineering requirements.
Through strategic thinking and awareness, the incumbent executes on valuable opportunities to the organization, while providing insights and recommendations to management.
The ideal candidate possesses strong leadership skills, multi-tasking, networking base and skills, is energetic and motivated.
• To achieve defined sales target and associated KPIs (AOS, Duration, etc).
• To specify and implement new Information system in the production floor
• Responsible to continuously improve the production floor, identify issues and opportunities, prioritizes them, and successfully implements them.
• Integration of high level and complex functional Industrial Engineering solutions for execution of targets in a program level.
• Responsibilities include but not limited to capacity planning, estimating , Information System development, IE system development and analysis of factory performance metrics.
• Identify and implement process and manufacturing capability improvement initiatives in collaboration with process and manufacturing engineering such as automation or process technology advancement.
• Manage the development and implementation of program plans, and procedures using, lean manufacturing concepts, and six-sigma tools and analyses
• B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering.מכונות ותעשיה
איש תפ"י | מכונות ותעשיה
• At least 3 years of experience in a production-based environment.
• Strong personality - mature approach, highly reliable, strong self-driven and results-driven person.
• Experience with Lean manufacturing techniques and quality assurance
• Hands on experience manufacturing
• Experience Working with Business Objects (BO)
• Advanced experience using QAD in the following areas: purchase requests, purchase orders, receiving inspections, inventory management, production orders, , production planning, end item reports, material master, process statistics
• Experience in prioritizing and managing team workload to meet program need dates
• Demonstrated experience implementing continuous process improvements and value-stream mapping
• Experience in monitoring and maintaining budget allocations
• Experience collaborating effectively with all site organizations
• Experience with Analytical and Project Planning Tools and Software, including MS Office suite of tools. -Green Belt/Black Belt Certification.
משרה מספר 6428422