Is your main point of communication via Facebook? Do you binge on Insta Stories as much as you do Netflix? Are Facebook and Twitter your top sources for (non-fake) news? Do you enjoy engaging with people from all over the world? Are you a longtime supporter of Snapchat filters? Do you want to make the world a better place?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, let’s talk. University of the People (UoPeople) is the Education Revolution. It is the first non-profit, tuition-free, American accredited online university. Dedicated to opening access to higher education globally, UoPeople is designed to help qualified high school graduates overcome financial, geographic, political, and personal constraints keeping them from collegiate studies.
We have over 1 million people on our social channels and we are looking for a hungry and experienced Community and Social Media Manager to lead our social media program, driving the community engagement and acquisition .
This person will lead all community engagement across advocates platform and social media channels (primary focus on advocates engagement and Facebook & Twitter, but also LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram and others). This person must be ready to roll-up their sleeves stretching in responsibility from leading innovation and strategy, to managing day-to-day execution, reporting and stakeholder alignment.
• Manage the relationships with our community
• Manage and grow all social channels and engagements
• Develop and execute social strategies that meet the KPI’s
• Design, create and manage content for social media
• Analyze and report out about social activity
• Manage organic and paid influencer program
• Manage and grow engagement on Advocate platform
• Develop quarterly content campaigns tied to measurable growth
• Bachelor’s degreeשיווק
מנהל שיווק | פרסום, עיצוב ויח"צ
• Native English
• 2-4 years of related experience in community management and / or social media
• Excellent communications skills, written and oral
• Strong collaboration skills and ability to work well under ambiguous conditions
• Willingness to work on days and times outside the normal work week as needed
משרה מספר 6628332