We are looking for a highly talented, motivated and professional IT network engineer who specializes in network security and architecting, in addition to hands-on implementation and integration experience.
In this role you will have the opportunity to influence Applied Material’s global IT network landscape, along with being the focal for all network aspects in Israel.
The ideal candidate must be a leader skilled with large-scale, computing environment (thousands of users).
This technical lead role is a great opportunity to join Applied Materials world class IT organization.
• Being the local lead for all network related work in Israel.
• Represent Network & Security operation function related queries for all change management tasks that is being carried on production network.
• being able to collaborate with the global teams to support operations effectively in global environment.
• Manage & support global extranet infrastructure which includes multiple entry points using dedicated firewalls, remote access gateway, load balancer DNS etc.
• Experience in conﬁguring & troubleshooting multiple products on Cisco routers, switches, Juniper Remote access, Palo Alto Firewalls, load balancers, Guest Access solutions etc.
• Experience in installing, conﬁguring & troubleshooting on Aruba home office solution technologies and products
• Work with various infrastructure vendors for service improvements plan initiatives.
• Establish, enforce & adhere to global IT processes
• Project management, process management and ability to provide End to End solutions.
• Support connectivity solution for facilities expansions and M&A as and when they occur.
QUALIFICATIONS מחשבים ותוכנה
מנהל רשת מחשבים | מחשבים ותוכנה
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 4 - 7 Years of Experience
• CCNA certification Required
• Security certifications from Palo Alto is preferred.
• CCNP/CISSP is preferred.
• Leading 1000+ users’ network – Must
• Design, develop, deploy and supporting LAN, WAN, DC and wireless solutions.
• Vast experience in networking, with Cisco or Arista LAN/WAN/DC, great troubleshooting skills.
• Working Knowledge & experience in networking technologies such as Ethernet, ATM, MPLS, OSPF, IPsec, VLANs, HSRP, PPP, EIGRP, BGP, QoS, Multicast, ACLs, VPNs, Aruba WIFI
• Identifying, monitoring, and defining the requirements of the overall security of the system.
• Experience with working on Products such as Infoblox DNS/DHCP and F5 Load Balancers.
• Requires specialized depth of expertise in network security. Superior knowledge, skills and experience with Palo alto firewalls, Security Orchestration products, software protocols, Pulse secure Products and multiple mode of secure connectivity options such as IP Sec, SSL VPN etc., and advanced security network solutions etc.
• implement IDS/IPS, content filtering solutions, encryption protocols and technologies.
• Experience in using network management tools for performance, tuning, and capacity planning.
• Knowledge on scripting tools and deploying automation tool sets for network & security domain
• Experience from Global organizations – significant advantage
• Excellent English communication, inﬂuencing and presentation skills.
משרה מספר 6447739