Nano Dimension is a fast-growing successful Company disrupting, reshaping and defining the future of how electronic products are made.
We are seeking a Product Manager who is responsible for guiding the success of the company’s products by setting the strategy, roadmap, features definition, COO, ROI, and pricing for a product or product line.
If you are a creative, technical, analytic and a problem solver, this job would be a great fit for you!
The product manager has both an outward and inward role:
o Understands the customer technology needs, road map, and the customer environments
o Understands the competitive market scenarios: technology, pricing, drivers, differentiation, etc.
o Positions the company products to the customers and the market place
Capabilities, uniqueness, advantages, specifications
Defines COO and ROI for the customers
Publishes Best Known Methods, Vs. competition
o Provides product collateral to the tactical marketing and sales organizations
o Drives the company’s product definition, features, and release time
o Sets the product vision and strategy
o Sets the company product road map
o Interacts and makes priorities for the product commercialization teams: technology, R&D, QA, tactical marketing, product launch
o Defines cost and pricing targets.
• BSc or MSc degree in electrical/electronic engineering, a mustMedicine
Product manager | Computers & Software
• MBA preferred.
• 5+ years of strategic marketing, development, or product management experience.
• Tech savvy and passionate about building products. Experience with an electronics industry, devices, and applications. More specifically, printed circuit boards, logic, RF, IoT, etc.
• Strong analytical and synthesis skills are a must, including the ability to absorb and process large amounts of data into actionable information.
• Must be a strong writer and public speaker in front of large, junior and senior groups.
• This position requires domestic and international travel to customer and potential sites up to 35 percent.
Job number 6455465