DOCS is the FSP division of ICON Clinical Research. We provide global strategic resourcing and FSP services to the biopharmaceutical and medical device industries. Founded in 1997, DOCS has grown to become the premier resourcing provider for the clinical development industry.
Our people are our greatest asset
• Accountable for day to day activities of all aspects for the management of local company-sponsored studies areas and for Global Phase IV trials, as well as the IST/ISS grants. Including study plans, timelines, resources, allocation and management of product (re-) supply, problem identification and resolution, status reports and budget to ensure timely delivery of completed study reports to the project teams
• Accountable for the oversight studies including the support of the set-up and operational assessment of investigator-sponsor, tracking performance and payments according approved plan, managing product supply, if applicable, coordinating internal review of final report
• Manage independent consultants including CROs, clinicians, independent CRAs, or statisticians when required by the project including selection, coordination of project specific training, and payment
• Develop and monitor study budget and timelines
• Monitor work to ensure quality
• Ensures that trial status is tracked and entered into the respective Clinical Trial Management System
• Contribute to the planning and set-up of a study and provide planning parameters , Support early access programs on the country level
Scope of People Responsibility:
• Management of People
• Overseeing external providers.
• Act as an interface between Global Clinical Operations and local organizations (Global Operations)
• End to End experience in trial experience – hands on in running local sponsored studies.
• Project Management Experience (3 years) (eg. 3rd party vendor management – managing CROs, timeline & budget management, sponsor communications ,etc)
• Ideally experience in running phase 4 studies
• Ideally having experience in managing Investigator-sponsor studies (would be advantage)
• Life Science Degree
* CVs in English only.