The Risk Advisory group in Deloitte is growing, and we are looking for a talented and ambitious interns!
As an intern within our practice you will:
• Help clients enhance their risk awareness in the areas of enterprise risk management, IT, Security, and crisis management
• Facilitate use of technology-based risk assessment tools or methodologies to review, design and implement solutions
• Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work
• Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues
• Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
• Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
• Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
We’re located in Tel Aviv.
-Accounting / technology bachelor’s degree – required. חשבונאות וכספים
מבקר פנים | כלכלה ושוק ההון
-Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience – required.
-Fluent English, verbal and written – required.
-Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools – advantage.
משרה מספר 6459710