A global fin tech company is looking for a Campaign manager (New role ).
• Devise B2C and/or B2B integrated campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers
• Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns
• Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns
• Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
• Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
• Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns
• Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
• Keep abreast of current trends in marketing
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
• Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms. Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms. Re-targeting and Programmatic agencies or platforms such as Adroll or RTB systems
• Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
• Manage the creation of large keyword lists.
• Provide creative copy suggestions.
• Manage Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with our goals.
• Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
• Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
• Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet goals.
Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment and manage workflow across teams and departments. You prioritize and switch gears quickly between multiple projects. You successfully plan and coordinate workflow across teams, consistently meeting deadlines and motivating others to do the same. שיווק
כתיבה שיווקית | אינטרנט
מומחה SEM / PPC
• 2+ years of professional experience in campaign management.
• Understanding and working knowledge of HTML, CSS
• Proven experience as a PPC Manager
• Experience in data analysis and reporting
• Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
• Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, Yahoo)
• Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, etc.)
• Understanding of HTML and XML is a plus
• Working Knowledge with implementation of pixels and other tracking tools and implementations
• Excellent communication skills
• Analytical thinking with strong math skills
• Native English - MUST
משרה מספר 6494600