DPS is a leading Project Management and Engineering Company serving the construction industry around the world for almost 40 years. Within DPS the Advanced Technology Group (ATG) is responsible for the development, implementation and support of a number of Construction Project Management software applications. The software is responsible for the coordination and management of resources across multiple trade contractors for large semiconductor manufacturing companies. Project spends can be up to €4bn project running over 2 years.
The position reports to the IT Department Manager and you will work closely with our development team as well as interacting with the construction project management team.
The Information Technology Department manages the technology and computer infrastructure that drives the development of the logistics systems for Intel, DPS & other organisations.
The Web Developer position requires strong development skills with responsibility for the coding, testing, debugging and installation of our application systems.
Direct working knowledge of and experience with ASP .Net MVC5 a priority.
The position requires at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area. You must have a working knowledge of relational databases, web and client-server concepts, and be able to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Provide input to systems architecture and design.
• Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
• Support the business analyst providing input to the system design and functional specifications.
• Produce appropriate technical specifications and documentation including operations & technical guides.
• Develop and execute automated test scenarios with a strong emphasis on using code to solve technical challenges, increase test coverage and shorten the software development cycle through automation.
• Design and develop reports and dashboards using a combination of web development tools and SSRS.
מתכנת WEB | מחשבים ותוכנה
• Should have a minimum of 4-5 years of technology experience and relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Extensive knowledge of web application development, SQL Server development & Report Writing
• Strong background in Database design and use of Microsoft SQL.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities;
• Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high pressure on-call environment with changing priorities.
• Willingness to work outside of normal business hours.
• Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
• Post secondary degree in computer science or related field or a combination of related experience and education.
• A results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment.
משרה מספר 6141656